Teaching position at LittleFox English Academy, Ansan Center. No Recruiter
Date 2013-07-14 11:07:45 Location : Asia:Korea
Our school is located in Ansan, KyoungKiDo, 50 mins away from Seoul by subway. We are looking for a new teacher to join our current team of 5 foreign teachers.
LittleFox English Academy in Ansan has been open since 2002. We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students. The visual and interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
(Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons underneath the image of the book in the center of the screen to view animation and book sample)
1. Starting Date: August 21st 2013
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.1 ~ 2.3 million won (depending on your experience and educational background) + Severance pay on completion of your contract.
4. Benefits: Studio apartment housing + Airfare + Full dinner and snacks during working hours + 50% medical insurance & pension.
5. Working Time: Mon-Fri 3:00 - 9:05 (maximum 30 hours per week).
6. Student Age: Predominantly Elementary school students, some Middle school and High school.
7. Class Size: Maximum 12 students per class.
8. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor''s degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
4. Have a criminal background record check that has an apostille.
Please send: resume, cover letter & recent photo
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.