ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
No Experience, No Degree Necessary! TEFL Jobs Available in China! (China)
Date 2013-07-15 10:07:16 Location : Asia:China
We're a professional ESL teacher recruiting agency. We have teaching positions all year around. We work with schools all over China including kindergartens and universities, as well as private English language training schools.
The program opening for New graduates/No experience/ TEFL newbies .
Even for Non- degree applicants
Age ranging between 20-55,
Experience China and the real world out here while teaching English, getting your teaching qualification and even earning enough to pay your expenses and enjoy life a bit. And prepare yourself to teach English abroad.
A guaranteed one year teaching placement
Pre- departure Information
Mandarin Classes (Optional)
What We Offer:
Competitive Salary RMB6000-12,000 per month after tax
* Ten Days Paid Professional Training in Beijing
* Accommodation provided during training
* 28 Hour Work/Week: 4:30pm to 8:30pm Wednesday through Friday. 9:30am to 6:30pm Saturday and Sunday
* Housing allowance in Beijing, accommodation provided in other cities
* Monthly Incentive Package
* Airfare provided: after you fulfill your one year contract
* Personal Career Development Plan
* Comfortable working environment (desk and computer, free coffee and tea)
* Legal Documents: Visa provided
* Support and Communication between teachers and centers
* Holidays (New Year's Day, Women's Day, Tomb-sweeping Day, Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival, Moon Festival, National Day, Spring Festivaletc.)
* Native English Speaker: from America, Canada, or the U.K.
* BA Degree: or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority)
* TESOL or TEFL or CELTA certificate required
* Teaching Experience Preferred
* Must love working with children
We also welcome applicants who don't have bachelor degrees to apply for this position as long as you love to teach kids.