ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Male EFL teachers required to work in Dammam
Date 2013-07-15 11:07:09 Location : Middle East
Start Date: MUST BE ABLE TO MOBILISE WITHIN 6-8 WEEKS OF JOB OFFER
We are recruiting on behalf on an educational group committed to providing high-quality education for all students through an internationally recognized curriculum in a disciplined, safe, nurturing and positive learning environment.
We are in need of 20 male EFL teachers to work at one of their schools in Dammam, in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. You will be responsible for teaching EFL to students aged 18-20 years old. The curriculum that you would be working to is the Saudi Ministry of education, ELS (English Language Services), and a large petrochemical company syllabus. Classes are made up of around 15 Saudi national students, who have varying levels of English.
• X 20 EFL teachers to teach 18-20 year olds (MALE APPLICANTS ONLY APPLY)
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker
• National of the UK, USA and South Africa only (due to visa restrictions)
• Bachelor’s Degree in TEFL/ English/ Linguistics (other subjects will not be accepted)
• TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification.
• 4 years EFL teaching experience required ( preferably post qualification)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Computer literate
• Salary ranges from $3,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation allowance provided equal to 2917 SAR per month ($777)
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Return air fare
• Iqama visa provided
• 30 days holidays paid + public holidays
• 1 or 2 year contracts available
START DATE: MUST BE ABLE TO MOBILISE WITHIN 6-8 WEEKS OF JOB OFFER
IN ORDER TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE