Native English Teachers are Needed Urgently in Chongqing!
Date 2013-07-16 11:07:29 Location : Asia:China
Date required: As soon as possible.
School: We are an English training school in Chongqing, now with three campuses around the city, with more opening soon. Our students are 4-18 years old but the majority are at the lower end of this age bracket (4-11). Our foreign teachers predominantly teach VIP 1-on-1 students and classes of 4 students, as well as some larger classes (up to 15 students).
- native English speaker from an English speaking country
- TEFL certificate or equivalent
- have at least an undergraduate degree
- teaching experience preferred but not essential
- co-operative and positive work attitude and commitment to the job
- 8000RMB per month for 80 teaching hours
- 1000RMB housing allowance
- cost of a return flight to your country reimbursed upon completion of your contract, up to a maximum of 7000RMB
- 2 days off during the week (foreign teachers work a 5 day week, including over the weekend)
- all national holidays paid
- 2 weeks unpaid leave
- work visa sponsorship
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.