English Teaching posiition in Goverment school in China
Date 2013-07-16 11:07:01 Location : Asia:China
Our companys name is Beijing Boao Tongwen International Culture Exchange Center.
We are looking for qualified teacher for government school in China. We have placed over 1000 qualified teachers in 100 schools all over China. If you are interested in teaching in a big city, you can choose the schools such as Beijing, or Zhejiang. If you are fond of small cities which can impress you with Chinese local specialty, you can work in a small or medium size town such as Anhui, Shanxi ...Hopefully our offer will meet your needs.
1. Salary: Salary will be different from 5000 to 6000 according to your qualification. Monthly Salary will be paid on 10th of each month. Free of Tax.
2. Accomodation: Free accommodations and three meals per day at the school. School will pay fees of water, electric, internet and so on
3. Visa: visa assistance.
4. Assistant: An English speaking teaching assistant to help you adjust to the cultural differences
If you teach in our school for two terms, we will offer you 5000 RMB flight allowance
The Conditions of Employment:
1. DegreeBachelor degree is better
2. Certificate: TESOL /TEFL certificate is highly recommended
3. Work schedule: will be from Monday to Friday. You will have weekend off, no office hour.
4. Teaching hour: 15 to 20 classes per week, each class last 45 mins. It is no more than 15 working hours.
Experience preferred but not required
- Current Resume, indicating your Nationality
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
Contact person: Michelle
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.