ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teaching posiition in Goverment school in China
Date 2013-07-16 11:07:01 Location : Asia:China
We are looking for qualified teacher for government school in China. We have placed over 1000 qualified teachers in 100 schools all over China. If you are interested in teaching in a big city, you can choose the schools such as Beijing, or Zhejiang. If you are fond of small cities which can impress you with Chinese local specialty, you can work in a small or medium size town such as Anhui, Shanxi ...Hopefully our offer will meet your needs.
1. Salary: Salary will be different from 5000 to 6000 according to your qualification. Monthly Salary will be paid on 10th of each month. Free of Tax.
2. Accomodation: Free accommodations and three meals per day at the school. School will pay fees of water, electric, internet and so on
3. Visa: visa assistance.
4. Assistant: An English speaking teaching assistant to help you adjust to the cultural differences
If you teach in our school for two terms, we will offer you 5000 RMB flight allowance
The Conditions of Employment:
1. Degree：Bachelor degree is better
2. Certificate: TESOL /TEFL certificate is highly recommended
3. Work schedule: will be from Monday to Friday. You will have weekend off, no office hour.
4. Teaching hour: 15 to 20 classes per week, each class last 45 mins. It is no more than 15 working hours.
Experience preferred but not required
- Current Resume, indicating your Nationality
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
Contact person: Michelle