ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Kindergarten ESL position in Fujian Province
Date 2013-07-16 11:07:45 Location : Asia:China
Sunlight Education is an English education company established in 2001 within the Ningde area of Fujian province, China. With two tutor centers and two kindergartens, we are looking to find some more foreign teachers to grow.
Right now, we are now looking for a teacher who can teach in kindergarten. If you are interested in this opportunity, please read more about this position and the requirements below and send an E-mail to Snow. We look forward to hearing from you
Positions are currently available for full time Teachers.
Requirements for application
1. Have TESOL / TEFL / CELTA/DELTA or any teaching certificate,
2. Bachelor Degree
5. A friendly and lively personality
6. Native speaker from the US, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
7. Have teaching experience ( without teaching experience but willing to learn is accepted)
Job details and benefits
1. 6000 ~ 9000 (RMB) [The living cost in our area is very low. Salary generous increases for teachers that continue their contracts past the first 12 months]
2. Foreign Expert Cert. / Z Work Visa guaranteed
3. Maximum between 10-18 class hours a week
4. no office hours
5. Free accommodation(with private bathroom), free meals
6. pay national holidays
7. airfare bonus when you finish one year contract
8. Medical insurance
9. Students age from 6 to14 years old, about 10 students per class
10. Not located in a big busy city, but are surround with famous site with good transportation. It is 1 hour to Fuzhou, 2 hours away from Xiamen, 3 hours away from Shanghai, there are many opportunities to explore and experience the real culture and lifestyle of China.
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us, our teachers are friendly and more than happy to help answer any questions or queries you may have.