ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
VIETNAM: TEACHERS WHO ARE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
Date 2013-07-18 11:07:04 Location : Southeast Asia
Start date: August 2013
Compass Education offers a ‘Teacher Placement Program’ whereby local schools in and around Ho Chi Minh City can readily access highly qualified native English teachers. If a school requires native English teachers then we can also provide the curricula, the necessary resources and assessment procedures to deliver the right product. Our partnerships with various schools together with working in conjunction with TEFL International enable us to provide assorted opportunities for teachers. Variation and the tailoring of schedules by way of teaching at different schools can be rewarding. Interacting with students of diverse levels of English language competency is also interesting. We require enthusiastic, dedicated teachers who have authentic English pronunciation and who want a teaching position with a difference.
The Requirements of working for Compass Education
• Native English speaker
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent).
• Bachelor’s degree
• A police background clearance from your home country.
• A visa for initial entry into Vietnam.
• Experience in teaching primary school is advanced
The Benefits of working for Compass Education
• Based on qualifications and experience the gross pay 354,000vnd to 420,000vnd ( 18-22 usd ) per hour. Compass Education organises the payment of income tax
• Teachers are given 25 hours work a week ( flexible)
• Assistance is provided in the application of a working permit.
• Annual bonuses are given to teachers with outstanding teaching performance.
• Extra payment is given to teachers for participating in extra-curriculum activities such as culturally orientated events.
• Initial training is given plus training workshops are conducted twice a year.
How to Apply to work for Compass Education
• Your application should include:-
• A cover letter.
• A curriculum vitae.
• A copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport).
• Copies of degrees and certificates and the originals to be certified before coming to Vietnam.
• Copies of police background check (a must)
• Reference letters (optional).
• A recent photo of yourself.