Fulltime International Teachers for AUGUST START
Date 2013-07-18 11:07:06 Location : Asia:China
BEIJING NEW ORIENTAL FOREIGN LANGUAGE SCHOOL AT YANGZHOU is seeking Fulltime International Teachers for AUGUST START
The Beijing New Oriental Foreign Language School at Yangzhou is a private K-12 boarding school managed with a philosophy of education that is a unique blend of the best parts of both eastern and western education. International teachers are both welcomed and made comfortable here among friendly staff and students.
BNOFLS at Yangzhou is part of the greater BNOFLS education system, the biggest privately owned school enterprise in China with 350,000 students nation-wide at 14 sites. The school opened in September, 2003, with over 1,000 students in grades 1-7. Now, in 2012-2013, we have more than 3,800 students from grades 1-12.
Requirements and Benefits
We are looking for dedicated people who have a passion for teaching children, are open minded, outgoing, have good teaching skills and experience teaching ESL.
An undergraduate degree from a recognised university in which English is the language of instruction. Bachelor degrees or higher in the fields of Education, TESOL or ESL, Linguistics or English, are preferred, but not essential.
A minimum of two years full-time work experience after graduation is required to satisfy immigration regulations.
Teaching experience (ESL teaching preferred)
Experience teaching children
TEFL, TESOL, ESL, EFL, CELTA, DELTA certifications, preferably with a practical teaching component
We prefer native speaking English teachers from Australia, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or Canada.
* A monthly salary of 6,000 Yuan.
* Actual contact teaching hours per week will not exceed 20 hours.
* A private ensuite apartment with furnished bedroom, living room and bathroom is provided at no cost. Each apartment has heat, air- conditioning, a water heater and a TV & DVD player.
* A communal kitchen (microwave, stove, and refrigerators), dining room, and laundry room, are available for the exclusive use of the international teachers.
* Water and some electricity is provided and paid for by the school.
* Each apartment has free internet access.
* Three meals per day are available at no cost at the school cafeteria (Chinese cuisine) or International Teachers'' dining room (Western cuisine).
* Purified drinking water is provided throughout the school.
* Each international teacher will be assigned an office workspace with a computer and free internet access.
* International teachers may choose to take advantage of Chinese language and martial arts lessons at no cost.
* International teachers will receive the same medical coverage as the Chinese teachers. Although, it is advisable for international teachers to have their own additional medical insurance. International teachers should contact their local health office for immunisation requirements before coming to China.
* Upon finishing a full time contract for the complete school year any air travel to or from the school will be reimbursed up to the value of 1800 USD.
International Teachers Bonuses:
* International teachers will receive a paid four week vacation for the Spring Festival Holiday.
* International teachers will receive multiple holiday bonuses throughout the year and all Chinese public holidays and Christmas Day as paid holidays.
* International teachers are eligible for work performance bonuses of up to 4,000 Yuan per semester.
* International teachers will receive a tailored suit for use on formal occasions.
* International teachers will be expected to arrive in China by August 24th, 2013. A representative of the school will meet international teachers at the Pudong International Airport in Shanghai on the afternoon of August 24th and will transport them to the school in Yangzhou.
Please send an email with the subject line 2013 FULL TIME APPLICANT, with a brief self-introduction that includes your current location. Please attach a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a scanned copy of the information page of your passport. If you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.