ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Teaching positions in Moscow Region, Russia
Date 2013-07-19 10:07:06 Location : Europe
We are currently looking for 8 Certified English teachers. Experience is a plus.
3 in Nognisk (40 minutes outside of Moscow)
3 in Elektrostal (40 minutes outside of Moscow)
2 in Reutov (10 minutes outside of Moscow)
Responsibilities are as follows:
Teaching 25-30 academic hours a week
Planning and providing lessons (General and business English) to both groups and individuals
Giving and checking homework
Evaluating student progress
Candidates must be native speakers from The US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand;
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (The Cambridge CELTA, the Trinity College London TESOL, etc);
- Bachelor''s Degree or higher
- Atleast 1 year of teaching experience
- Salary: Starts at 36,000 ($1200) net, and goes up based on experience
- Length: 9-12 months
Contract package includes:
- A completion of the contract bonus or a higher net salary each month
- multiple-entry work visa including all fees paid for by the school
- a good quality, single or shared fully furnished apartment depending on the schools location.
- Airfare reimbursement 50% after 3 months 50% at the end of the contract
- meeting at the airport on teacher''s arrival
- paid holidays
- health care
- 50% discount for Russian classes,
- 24 hour assistance
Working in Moscow region gives you the ability to save money, while still being close to Moscow.
You can make more, and save more in Moscow region, than in Moscow. Not only is Moscow region much cheaper, but we provide a higher base salary than most language schools in Moscow that provide housing.
Please submit your CV, scanned copies of your degree and teaching certificate and your current photo to:
Natalia Nikolina, Recruitment Manager
Our web-site is bc-english.ru (it is now under reconstruction)