ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Rewarding Teaching and Career Opportunities Available Aston English in China
Date 2013-07-19 11:07:18 Location : Asia:China
Along with our students, you, the teachers are our priority. We have spent much time and resources on teacher development and foreign teacher support. We have central and regional offices overseeing all our franchisee and company schools.
Most locations have foreign managers and a line of support to promote fairness and clear communication to break through cultural barriers and reduce misunderstandings. We understand the dynamics of working within a multicultural environment and do our best to make your time in china as comfortable as possible and your experience enjoyable and extraordinary.
8 Reasons to Teach with Aston
1. China''s largest American-managed English school group
2. Ongoing training and support to help you realize your full potential as a teacher
3. Schools in 7 of the top 20 cities for foreigners to live in China as voted in International Talent Magazine.
4. More than 100 schools to choose from in 60 cities
5. Opportunities for advancement with Aston, as well as our corporate training, kindergarten, overseas study, and Aston Workshop curriculum design partners.
6. Flexible contracts with 16, 20, or 25 teaching hours per week (with 4, 3, and 2 days off per week respectively).
7. Full work visa and residence permit provided
8. Choice of contract length: 6, 7.5 or 12, 13.5 months starting in September. Contracts can be extended.
We are looking for Teachers to start from September term now.
*Up to 7000 RMB for normal contract.
*Free 4 hours Chinese Lessons a week
*2-4 days off per week.
*14 days Annual leave plus Chinese holidays
*Ongoing Teacher & career development
*Inter school transfers available on contract completion
*Management & Teacher Trainer opportunities available after acquired Aston experience.
*Free TEFL Certificate ( details on application)
*Native speakers of English at least 22 years old
*Nationalities preferred are American, Australian, British, Canadian, Irish and New Zealander
*College degree in any subject
*Must enjoy the idea of teaching children
Teaching with Aston English offers you the chance of a unique personal and career opportunity.
We can offer you the chance to develop a career with Aston in one of the world’s most important dynamic and fastest growing economies. Aston takes pride in the fact all our management team, trainers, recruiters, curriculum designers etc, have all come from initial teaching experience with Aston.
Since 1996 Aston English has helped over 1500 teachers experience China and we offer a simple and efficient recruitment procedure with Recruitment Professionals with you every step of the way as you embark on your career in China.
Apply now and speed up the application process by emailing your resume, college/university degree, TEFL/TEOSL, recent photo and your passport information page to Gavin Parker Recruitment Manager Aston English