ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
See the World! ESL Instructors Needed throughout Saudi Arabia!
Date 2013-07-20 21:07:36 Location : Middle East
Duration: 1-2 year contracts
Position Title: ESL Instructor
Gender: Male & Female
Absolute Requirement: Must be a native English speaker and have citizenship of US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Canada or South Africa. We are looking for teachers to start September 1, 2013.
Location: Various Cities in Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jouf, Dammam, Najran, Jeddah and Madinah)
Availability: September 2013
• Native speaker of English from: US, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, Ireland or New Zealand
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (English Language Teaching, ESL Education, Linguistics, TESOL, etc.); Degrees in other areas considered with appropriate ESL certification and experience (no online certifications accepted)
• MA/PhD and other advanced graduate degrees highly desirable and given priority (no online certifications accepted)
• 120 hour in-class ESL certification or relevant degree (no online certifications accepted)
• 2 years ESL teaching experience (full class management of adult students is required; teacher assistant and voluntary positions will not be considered as experience)
• Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
• Special capabilities such as ESL management, ESL supervisory experience and program assessment are highly valued
Salary and Benefits
• Highly competitive salary starting at $ 2,800 up to $4,265 USD monthly, tax-free , salary depending on experience and qualifications
• Full accommodation and transport package
• Paid annual leave
• 2 one-way economy class tickets
• Class ‘A’ medical insurance