We have a great summer English camp positions in Chungchungbukdo
Date 2013-07-21 05:07:36 Location : Asia:Korea
We have a great summer English camp positions in Chungchungbukdo.
1. July 29th ~ August 16th 2013 (3 weeks)
2. July 29th ~ August 9th 2013 (2 weeks)
Academic qualifications for camp positions:
1) Hold a B.A. or higher
2) Teachers in Korea
3) F Visa holders (E-2 with permission)
- Camp period: July 29 to August 16 / July 29 to August 9
- Location:Chungbuk National University located in Cheongju, Chungcheongbukdo
- Working Hours: Monday ~ Saturday 9:00am - 8:30pm
(Lunch 12:00pm - 1:20pm / Dinner 5:30pm 6:50pm)
Sun 2:00pm 8:00pm
- Program Goal: Prepare for the Speech Contest that opens in November.
(Speech, English Play etc.)
- Accommodation: Teachers will be staying at the Chungbuk University.
(1 room per person including individual bathroom) Meals will be
- Age Group: Elementary & Middle school students
- Class size: Less than 14 students
- Salary: 3 weeks Camp is 3.0 Million KRW. / 2 weeks camp is 2.0 Million KRW.
- Required Documents:
1) Resume and recent photo
2) a copy of passport
3) a copy of alien registration card
4) a copy of diploma
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.