Teaching Positions Available in Kuwait
Date 2013-09-05 10:09:37 Location : Middle East
Teaching positions available with
Hayat Universal Bilingual School, located in Kuwait, and working with an American curriculum is looking for certified teachers from Canada, United States and other native speaking nations to start in September 2013. Being in Kuwait, you will enjoy a friendly community, modern life style and central location. Our school offers competitive salary with benefits and an inviting working environment with a professional learning community model of operations.
One Math Teacher for Elementary school, Qualified and Certified teacher needed.
- Bachelor's of Education Degree and/or Teaching credential from Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- At least 2 year teaching experience
- Knowledge of best teaching practices preferred
- Experience in thematic instruction preferred
- Familiar with teaching towards learning objectives preferred
- Motivated to learn any of the above mentioned qualifications necessary
- Lesson planning
- Supervisory duties
- Maintain a safe classroom environment conducive to learning
- Conducting assessments and evaluations
- Maintaining student records
- Extracurricular involvement
- Communicating with parents
- Attending and participating in meetings
- Commitment to professional development
Package and Benefits
- Annual tax-free starting salary ranging from US$ 25,000 US$ 42,000 depending on Grade being taught and years of experience.
- End of service benefit at the rate of half month salary for every full year of service up to five years, then a full month salary after the fifth year.
- Furnished, air-conditioned accommodation
- All utilities paid, except telephone bills.
- Paid summer leave of at least 70 days
- Local health insurance
- Economy air-fare at the beginning and end of contract
- Baggage allowance according to school policy.
- School will arrange and bear all of the costs of staff visa, work permit, and national identification
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.