ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Gimpo-near Seoul, Urban district,No kindy, ticket upfront, Single housing,Well organi
Date 2013-09-05 10:09:01 Location : Asia:Korea
*Location: Gimpo city, Gyeonggi-do(about 15-20 mins from Seoul)
http://en.gimpo.go.kr/eng/index.jsp (city website)
*Starting Date: ASAP
* Salary: 2.2~2.4 million won/ monthbased on experiences and qualification
* Teaching hours:30 hours/week
* Working hours: 2pm-10pm including prep., break and etc…
* Severance: one month salary after the completion of the contract
* Airfare: Round tripair ticket(one way upfront)
* Housing Type: A furnished single studio.(walking distance)
* Health Insurance: 50% provided
* 10 days paid vacations (in addition to national holidays)
*Students: elementary - middle
*Working days: Monday through Friday (No Saturdays)
The location of the school is a young district and quite convenient. There are restaurants, 24HR convenient stores, movie theaters, bars, malls and etc.. Also, the school is very reputable and the director is very open minded and understanding.
Bachelor’s degree in any major
Citizen of one of the following countries:
Australia............... Canada............... Ireland............... New Zealand
South Africa.......... United Kingdom .. . United States of America
1. 4 passport-sized photos
2. Valid passport
3. A copy of the bachelors degree with an Apostille Certificate.
4. Criminal Background Record(nationwide) with an Apostille Certificate
5. Applicant’s Health Statement(will be provided)
Please email us your Resume (CV) which includes a recent photo, nationality, age, gender, contact information, availability, educational background, and experiences (if any)
Thank you for your precious time.
English Teachers Network