Senior Foreign Trainer
Date 2013-09-06 12:09:14 Location : Asia:China
Senior Foreign Trainers are responsible for providing a highly engaging and effective learning experience to learners aged 3-12 . The Senior Foreign Trainer is also responsible for, along with the Learning Language Director, providing training support and classroom delivery guidance to Foreign Trainers and Learning Partners to deliver an outstanding service experience to learners and parents.
• Deliver curriculum with energy and enthusiasm, using immersive learning techniques such as story-telling, singing, dialogue and role playing in combination with formal exercises
• Communicate with learners in an engaging, age-appropriate way, ensuring that language learning is both effective and fun
• Measure progress and educational results through the delivery of formal and informal assessments and progress reports
• Collect audio & visual portfolio material of learners’ work and progress during lessons to share with new teachers
• Ensure consistency in academic excellence experience by observing lessons regularly, and providing constructive coaching and development to Foreign Trainers and Learning Partners regarding teaching practices
Desired Skills & Experience
•Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Internationally recognized TEFL or TESOL certification
• Demonstration of a neutral accent, clear pronunciation, good intonation and English language rhythm
• A passion for educating young learners and a keen interest in their development
• Ability to command the attention of large groups of children in an engaging and compelling manner
Now you may have the opportunity to open a new chapter in your life with a career at Happy goal kids english. Join the talented team that develops, delivers and supports unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world. Share your expertise, skill and commitment to excellence with us, and be a part of Happy Goal's future.