ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Conversational English Teacher - Public Schools (EPIK) - Spring 2014
Date 2013-09-07 10:09:16 Location : Asia:Korea
Gone2Korea will offer guidance and assistance with your application, document processing, interview preparation, visa completion, flight and arrival details to South Korea. We have 10+ years experience in the South Korean recruitment industry so rest assured you are in good hands.
You must be a native English speaker. Your first language must be English and you must have studied in an English based curriculum since age 12 through to and including university/college.
You must hold a valid passport and be a citizen of one of the following countries: (Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa).
You must have completed at least a 3 year undergraduate degree from an accredited univesity/collegefrom one of the nations listed in point 2 above. If you are in your last semester of completing your studies and will have your diploma in hand before the end of the first week in January 2014, than you are still elligible.
You must have a clean national level criminal background. Fingerprint based background checks are typically required where possible. Gone2Korea will advise in details once you have submitted an application to us.
You must be in good physical and mental health.
You must enjoy working with kids and be open to a new cultural way of living.
You will be required to depart for Korea the 3rd week of February 2014 and your contract would start March 1 2014. Your contract would last one full year. If you are interested in the spring semester you need to submit an application to us ASAP to get things started. Please see the 'How to Apply' section below.
You will be required to perform, but not be limited to, the following tasks with this job:
• Classroom based teaching (class size 20-35 students depending on what school you are employed at)
• As a western teacher at your school you will be responsible to carry out your working day in one of the following ways: Assist your Korean co-teacher with their classes, and/or jointly prepare and implement English classes with your Korean co-teacher, and/or instruct classes on your own with the assistance and guidance of your Korean co-teacher.
• You will organize and prepare English teaching materials and assist in the development of additional English teaching resources where applicable.
• Flight compensation to and from Korea
• Accommodations paid for by employer
• Health coverage
• Training workshop upon arrival and Korean co-teacher support
• Severance package upon completing 1 year contract
• Settlement allowance
• Tax exemption in Korea