ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Thailand Program Manager
Date 2013-09-09 06:09:33 Location : Southeast Asia:Thailand
The Program Manager reports to the SINE Director.
Based in Bangkok, the position will involve an average of two weeks’ driving each month visiting our client schools.
After training, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• recruiting new teachers;
• welcoming new teachers and providing induction and program-delivery training;
• providing support for new teachers including taking them to their teaching location, helping find accommodation and transport options and introducing them at the client school;
• managing existing teachers to maintain standards;
• organizing teacher cover when teachers leave at short notice;
• cover teaching when required;
• observing SINE teachers and evaluating performance;
• giving constructive feedback to teachers based on evaluations;
• arranging workshops and training as required to maintain and improve teacher performance;
• planning and leading English camps;
• planning and leading Thai teacher training for client schools;
• handling disciplinary issues and termination of employment; and,
• liaising with administration and support departments.
Candidates should have:
• a bachelor’s degree and TEFL qualification (CELTA or TESOL preferred);
• at least two years’ ESL teaching experience;
• a good working knowledge of the Thai education system and appreciation of the culture of Thai government schools;
• a knowledge of and appreciation for Thai language and culture;
• some management experience;
• an international or Thai driving license; and,
• a positive attitude.
• salary 60,000pcm with one-month annual bonus
• upcountry accommodation and travel expenses
• BUPA health insurance
• work permit and visa provided
• 14 days’ holiday plus Thai public holidays