Australian owned English academy in Seoul has a full-time teaching position
Date 2013-09-09 07:09:44 Location : Asia:Korea
Australian owned English academy in Seoul has a full-time teaching position - Seoul, Gangdong Station
Australian owned English academy in Seoul has a full-time teaching position!!
Do you like teaching kids? Do they like you? Are you an experienced ESL teacher with qualifications? Do you long to work in an upbeat work environment? Then JJ English might have just the job for you!
We are looking for 2(two) qualified and experienced EFL teachers to develop their teaching skills in a growing academy. The successful applicants will be highly motivated and be able to work independently to join our small team teaching mostly elementary and middle school-aged children.
We place a great deal of importance on our teachers being fun and likeable, and able to establish rapport with students of all ages. If you are that teacher that students love, then we would like to hear from you.
1. ESL qualifications: CELTA certificate or equivalentTESL/TESL qualifications- no exceptions. School teaching qualifications in your home country highly regarded
2. At least 2 years experience teaching EFL
3. University BS or BA degree from either Australia, the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, or the USA- must be apostilled
4. Criminal record check in your home country- must be apostilled
5. Able to work as a member of a small team. (This quality is highly valued!)
6. Must be a native speaker of English
7. Must enjoy teaching children of all ages
1. 2.4 ~ 2.5 million won per month depending on qualifications/experience
2. Housing clean, modern, officetel-style studio apartment is provided with basic furnishings to get you settled in
2. Location: Gangdong-gu, Seoul (near Jamsil and Olympic Park)
3. Teaching levels: Elementary (majority), some pre-school and middle school students
4. Working hours: 12.30pm ~ 9:20pm (often earlier finish) Mon/Wed/Fri: 2pm ~ 9pm; Tue/Thurs
5. Teaching hours: maximum of 30 hours per week
6. One month salary severance pay upon completion of the 12 month contract
7. Minimum 20 paid days off per year
8. 50% medical expenses
9. 50% national pension plan
10. Return flight from your home country reimbursed when you arrive and before you leave at the end of your contract. ( to the value of 1,000,000 won each way)
Starting date: 28th November 2013 and 2nd December 2013
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.