ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Australian owned English academy in Seoul has a full-time teaching position
Date 2013-09-09 07:09:44 Location : Asia:Korea
Australian owned English academy in Seoul has a full-time teaching position!!
Do you like teaching kids? Do they like you? Are you an experienced ESL teacher with qualifications? Do you long to work in an upbeat work environment? Then JJ English might have just the job for you!
We are looking for 2(two) qualified and experienced EFL teachers to develop their teaching skills in a growing academy. The successful applicants will be highly motivated and be able to work independently to join our small team teaching mostly elementary and middle school-aged children.
We place a great deal of importance on our teachers being fun and likeable, and able to establish rapport with students of all ages. If you are “that teacher” that students love, then we would like to hear from you.
1. ESL qualifications: CELTA certificate or equivalentTESL/TESL qualifications- no exceptions. School teaching qualifications in your home country highly regarded
2. At least 2 years’ experience teaching EFL
3. University BS or BA degree from either Australia, the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa, Canada, or the USA- must be apostilled
4. Criminal record check in your home country- must be apostilled
5. Able to work as a member of a small team. (This quality is highly valued!)
6. Must be a native speaker of English
7. Must enjoy teaching children of all ages
1. 2.4 ~ 2.5 million won per month depending on qualifications/experience
2. Housing – clean, modern, officetel-style studio apartment is provided with basic furnishings to get you settled in
2. Location: Gangdong-gu, Seoul (near Jamsil and Olympic Park)
3. Teaching levels: Elementary (majority), some pre-school and middle school students
4. Working hours: 12.30pm ~ 9:20pm (often earlier finish) Mon/Wed/Fri: 2pm ~ 9pm; Tue/Thurs
5. Teaching hours: maximum of 30 hours per week
6. One month salary severance pay upon completion of the 12 month contract
7. Minimum 20 paid days off per year
8. 50% medical expenses
9. 50% national pension plan
10. Return flight from your home country reimbursed when you arrive and before you leave at the end of your contract. ( to the value of 1,000,000 won each way)
Starting date: 28th November 2013 and 2nd December 2013