ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in China with Liangban ESL! No Degree is Required!
Date 2013-09-10 11:09:25 Location : Asia:China
If you want to immerse yourself in Chinese culture and learn Mandarin,teaching English in Chinais the perfect opportunityfor you. Liangban ESL works with many reputable schoolsoffering ESL jobs teaching English in China. We have job openings all year around. Your salary as an Englishteacher in China will be sufficient to live a comfortable lifestyle and savefor trips around China and to other countries in Asia! There is no better time to teach and livein China. It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Requirements to Teach in China
We work with a great number of reputable schools in China, however, our teachers must meet the following requirements laid out by the Chinesegovernment:
To teach in China you must:
1. Native English Speakers
2. Have a full university degree (We will also consider teachers without a degree in rare cases. So please do apply even though you do not have a BA)
3. Be between 24 and 55 years of age(Please note that we ourselves have no age restriction and we promote equal opportunities.However, we are not a school or an employer – and it is the schools and the Chinesegovernmentthat ultimately decide who they hire.)
4. Teaching experience is preferred.
5. Be TEFL certified with a minimum of 100-hours on your certification
English Teaching Jobs at Our Schools
Deciding where toteach English in China can be a difficult and stressful decision. There are a myriad ofESL teaching jobs available in Chinaand they don’t always appear to be of the most reputable variety!That’s where Liangban ESL comes in to assist you. We carefully screen any school wework with. Liangban ESL is a program created by westerners and wecare about each and every one of our teachers and make sure they will be taken good care of while they’re in China.
The Benefits of Teaching English in China
From the moment you land in China, your host school will begin helping you adjust to life in your new home. The benefits of anESL job teaching English in Chinawill include the following:
1. A monthly salary of between RMB 6,000-12,000
2. Airport pickup
3. Free furnished housing at most schools.
4. Visa Assistance.
5. Insurance coverage
6. Flight reimbursement on completion of the contract
7. Contract completion bonus
8. Paid public holidays.
9. Free mandarin classes.
Get English Teaching Job Advice from the Experts!
At Liangban ESL, we support you throughout your year (or more!). We will always do our best to assist you in any way possible during your experienceteaching English abroad in China!