ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
University in Coastal city-Zhanjiang,Guangdong Province. 6200-7200 RMB a month and a
Date 2013-09-10 11:09:14 Location : Asia:China
Public University in Guangdong Province
* Monthly Salary: 6200 -7200
* Private Furnished Apartment is provided, utilities paid for
* Z-visa sponsorship for native english speakers
* Airfare reimbursement up to 8000 RMB
* Insurance provided
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Travel Allowance of 2200 RMB
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 14to 16
- StudentsAge: 18-25 (on a regular basis)
- Class Size: Usually no more then 30 to 40 students a class
- Location(s) :Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, China
- Vacancy: 4teachers
-Each class is 45 minutes long
-You will be teaching Oral English
-Teachers are needed at this school Sept,2013
1. Native and speakers in good health
2. Age between 25-60(exceptions can be made)
3. Some teaching experience is needed
4. Bachelors Degree or higher is required
5. TEFL/TESOL preferred but not required
6. Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad