ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Need Filipina Teachers for a Elementary – Middle school Position near Beijing. Paying
Date 2013-09-10 11:09:28 Location : Asia:China
* Monthly Salary: 4500 to 6000 RMB
* Private Furnished Apartment is provided, utilities paid for
* Z-visa sponsorship
* Airfare reimbursement up to 3000 RMB
* Insurance provided
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Travel Allowance of 3000 RMB
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 20 to 22
- Students’Age: 3-5
- Class Size: around 30
- Location(s) :Lanfang City, Hebei Province, China
- Vacancy:2 teacher?
- Each class is 30 minutes long
- You will be teaching Oral English
- Teachers are needed at this school 15th,Sept,2013
1. Native and speakers in good health
2. Age between 24-40 (exceptions can be made)
3. Some teaching experience is needed
4. Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
5. Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad