Need Filipina Teachers for a Elementary – Middle school Position near Beijing. Paying
Date 2013-09-10 11:09:28 Location : Asia:China
Need Filipina Teachers for a Elementary Middle school Position near Beijing. Paying up to 6000 RMB a month with a free furnished apartment, travel allowance and overtime pay!
* Monthly Salary: 4500 to 6000 RMB
* Private Furnished Apartment is provided, utilities paid for
* Z-visa sponsorship
* Airfare reimbursement up to 3000 RMB
* Insurance provided
Schools provide English speaking coordinators to help you settle in.
Constant Contact with the school directly throughout the application process.
Travel Allowance of 3000 RMB
- Contract Period: One year
- Teaching Hours Per Week: 20 to 22
- StudentsAge: 3-5
- Class Size: around 30
- Location(s) :Lanfang City, Hebei Province, China
- Vacancy:2 teacher?
- Each class is 30 minutes long
- You will be teaching Oral English
- Teachers are needed at this school 15th,Sept,2013
1. Native and speakers in good health
2. Age between 24-40 (exceptions can be made)
3. Some teaching experience is needed
4. Bachelors Degree or higher is required
5. Open minded and highly motivated candidates are desired that are willing to travel to China for work and explore a new culture and exciting job field!
1. Send application cover letter, resume, copy of your educational certificates and passport and recent photo for application, advise the time you will be available to come and how long you'd like to stay in china..
2. Evaluate the application.
3. Phone/skype interview.
4. Confirm the offer package and contract (sign contract)
5. Guide applicants to apply visa and book ticket to the nearby airport to China.
6. Arrange airport pick up and on going support while teaching and living abroad
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.