Education Coordinator at Houston Center
Date 2013-09-10 11:09:25 Location : North America
LCI Language Centers is an ESL school in Houston, Texas. We are currently hiring an Education Coordinator to begin as soon as possible to oversee LCI's language center. This position is open immediately and will be filled as soon as possible.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
- Oversee the quality of instructional delivery of educational program.
- Coordinate all educational administrative duties: implement class procedures and policies, organize term student intake, placement testing, administer and correct placement tests.
- Organize student lists of class levels and placements, schedule teachers/classes, schedule classrooms, and prepare student grades and certificates.
- Substitute and teach classes as required, depending on enrollment.
- Hire and supervise instructional staff.
- Masters' Degree in related field and three years' experience in EFL/TESOL
- Strong organizational and supervising skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, changing atmosphere
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft office (Word, and Excel), Outlook, familiarity with social media a plus
- Manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility, collaborative team builder
- Cross-cultural or international experience
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. (In the SUBJECT area of your e-mail indicate Houston Education Coordinator Position):
Include the following information:
1) Cover letter confirming that you fulfill the credential requirements and have the required experience. Provide a brief summary of your educational philosophy, your teaching experience, your reasons for wanting to join LCI, and the dates of your availability.
2) Your complete Resume
3) Letters of Reference (2-3)
NOTE: All applicants will be contacted to verify receipt of information. If you do not hear from us within three days please resend your application materials.
- See more at: http://careers.tesol.org/jobs/5667802/education-coordinator-at-houston-center#sthash.CGcbC2vn.dpuf
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.