ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Research and Teaching Fellows
Date 2013-09-11 22:09:09 Location : Middle East
1. Microeconomics (4 credits, full-term, Jan-3 May 2014)
2. Industrial Policy (2 credits, short-term, April 2014)
3. Research Methods and Research Design (4 credits, 5 May- 5 July 2014)
4. International Development (2 credits, May-July 2014)
5. Economics and Regulation of Energy Sector (4 credits, May-July 2014) or short-term (June 2014)
Located in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, the OSCE Academy is strongly embedded in the wider Central Asian academic and political context and follows a distinctive regional approach in its activities. The OSCE, a number of the OSCE participating States and academic partner institutions actively support the Master of Arts in Economic Governance and Development Programme.
The qualified candidate holds at least an MA/MSc but preferably a PhD degree in Economics or a related field and has teaching experience. The fellowship has the following terms and components:
1) A teaching assignment of one of the above mentioned courses.
The aim of the courses is to provide a graduate level survey of these fields introducing students to major approaches and theories, important topics, and the contemporary developments. The courses are expected to be taught on graduate level involving lectures, seminars, research assignments, and individual student mentoring. The specific course topics as well as the course design should be discussed with the academic management of the OSCE Academy.
2) During the rest of the time, the fellows are encouraged to conduct their research and will receive full support of the Academy and our partners. We expect the fellows to present their research to the students and the greater audience at the end of the fellowship period with us.
The OSCE Academy will provide/cover:
a) Economy class roundtrip airfare from the city of current residence to Bishkek;
b) Entry visa expenses to Kyrgyzstan, if any;
c) Housing allowance for international fellows;
d) Office space and a computer, as well as access to all of our facilities, including library and JSTOR;
e) Remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience.
NOTE: The Academy will not be able to provide health insurance.
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter no later than 31 October 2013 to email@example.com
The OSCE Academy in Bishkek is an equal-opportunity institution. It operates on the principle of non-discrimination. All recruitment decisions are taken on the basis of best qualification of the candidates, with consideration of regional and gender balance. Both local and international applicants are eligible to apply.