TEACH IN TAIWAN - ONE ADULT AND SEVERAL CHILDREN''S TEACHERS WANTED
Date 2013-09-11 23:09:40 Location : Asia:Taiwan
ONE ADULT AND SEVERAL CHILDREN''S TEACHERS WANTED IN TAIPEI, KEELUNG, TAICHUNG, AND KAOHSIUNG, TAIWAN
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR PASSPORT IS NOT ISSUED BY ANY OF THESE COUNTRIES: U.S.A., Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa. We will not be able to sponsor you for a work permit if your passport is not issued by any of these 7 countries.
What do you look for in a good school?
1. A comfortable, supportive work environment.
2. A fully developed curriculum.
3. An outstanding teaching library with over 6000 handouts, games and activities for you to build your classes with.
4. A great team of highly qualified, interesting colleagues to work with.
5. Teacher Trainers on duty every day to assist you with lesson preparation.
6. Hone your skills as a teacher.
7. 27 campuses all over Taiwan.
8. One of the largest children English programs in Taiwan.
9. The opportunity to teach a blend of all ages of students.
10. One of the longest running successful English schools in Taiwan for 30 years.
11. free airport pick-up and one-week accommodation for teachers hired prior to arrival
12. Teachers always get paid on time.
13. Work permit/resident visa and national health and labor insurance provided
14. stable hours for teachers who are open to all class assignments
"Ok. What about compensation etc.?"
We start teachers at NT$580/hour for teaching adults or pre-schoolers and NT$590/hour for teaching children.
Please specify which city (Taipei, Keelung, Taichung, or Kaohsiung) when you apply.
"What do I need to be considered?"
A. Must have a valid passport from the U.S.,U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa. Please do not apply if your passport is not issued by one of these countries as we will not be able to sponsor you for a work permit for teaching English.
B. Must have at least a BA/BSc. diploma in any discipline.
C. Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice.
D. Must be willing to make at least a one-year commitment.
E. For less experienced teachers, having a TEFL/TESOL certificate is a definite plus.
F. Must be willing to teach children.
G. Must be willing to teach 6 days a week, including Saturdays.
KOJEN''s ideal candidate would be outgoing, professional, and willing to experiment with ideas. We are looking for people with at least 6 months teaching experience. Of course, additional training such as a MATESOL, CELTA, TEFL/TESL degrees will certainly be looked upon favorably.
Good luck to you. I hope you find a great job!"
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.