Apply Here for Korea Public School Positions - Seoul, Busan, Incheon, Daegu, More!
Date 2013-09-11 23:09:55 Location : Asia:Korea
ESLstarterarelooking for graduates to teach English at public schoolsthroughoutSouthKoreastarting
9 Great Reasons to Teach with the Public School Program inSouthKorea
- Earnafantasticlocal salary which will enable you to enjoyavery comfortable lifestyle and pay off student loans.
- Free fully furnished private accommodation provided.
- Receiveaflight allowance ofKRW2,600,000.
- Makenewfriends and share this adventure with hundreds of other candidatesfromthe UK, USA, SA, AUS, IRE and NZ who will be starting in
- Full orientation and training provided.
- Receiveacompletion bonus.
- Every class hasaKorean co-teacher to help you.
- Generous holiday allowance giving you the chance to exploreKoreaand other exciting parts of Asia!
- One year contract
- Start date: mid-
(full orientation to be followed by placement at assigned school)
- Teach Elementary, Middle or High school (depending on preference)
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 8.30AM - 4.30PM or 9AM -5PM (depending on school)
- Total hours: 22 classes per week (so 3 or 4 classes per day)
About my role
- Teach conversational English to enthusiastic classes of Korean students
- Student evaluation
- Prep class
- Develop curriculum andteachingmaterials
- Assist with activities related to English language education
- Share your culture and experiences with young Korean learners
Salary & Benefits
-KRW1.9 -KRW2.7 monthly salary (depending on experience)
-KRW1,300,000 Entrance Allowance to cover flight cost intoKorea
-KRW1,300,000 Exit Allowance upon completion of contract
- Rural Allowance + Provincial allowance (depending on location)
-KRW300,000 Settlement Allowance (one time payment)
- Free fully furnished housing or, where housing is notavailable,arent subsidy ofKRW400,000 monthly
- 3 Weeks PAID vacation (8 day summer recess, 10 day winter recess) + approximately 12 national holidays
- 22 hours of classteachingrequired per week
- Overtime pay orKRW20,000 per hour per supplementary class
- Severance pay equivalent to one month''s salary
- Tax exemption for 2 years apartfromCanadians due to lack of ROK Treaty
- Compulsory medical insurance -50% of premiums paid by employer
- National Pension scheme -50% of contributions paid by employer
- Full 8 day orientation
- One year contract
- We have been an official EPIK recruiter for
- We place 100s of teachers onto the EPIK program each year
- Our helpful staff have all taught English inKoreaat some point!
- We will get back to you on your questions in double-quick time!
- We are passionate about making the application process as smooth and straightforward as possible
Acountry of soaring mountains, ancient fortresses, resplendent palaces, futuristic cities and50millionwelcominghand-shakes,Koreaoffers an endless array of experiences! Slurp at mouthwatering kimchi soup, check-out ancient temples hidden amongst Seoul''s tangled side-streets, soak up the bohemian atmosphere of remote mountain towns or just unwind in one ofKorea''s soothing hot spring spas. The ''''Soul of Asia'''' welcomes you!
Fromlaid-back beach-side town to traditional mountain community to buzzing urban metropolis, we can help you secure the location that you really want.
The following cities and provincesareavailablefor the
++Busan ++Chungbuk ++Chungnam ++Daegu ++Daejeon ++Gangwon ++Gwangju ++Gyeongbuk ++Gyeongnam ++Incheon ++Jeju ++Jeonbuk ++Jeonnam ++Seoul ++Ulsan
The key to securing your top location preference is to apply early!
Skills & Qualities
Wearelooking for enthusiastic, passionate people who can commit themselves toayear of working with these schools.
Asateacher you will have full classroom responsibilities including creating lesson plans, student assessment, and curriculum development. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved something special, to gainareal insight intoKorea''s unique culture, and to influence the lives and community of Koreans young and old. Experience isaplus but not essential! Sound interesting? Then why not apply now!
- Nationality of UK, IRE, USA, CAN, AUS, NZ or SA (due to visa requirements)
- Bachelors degree (any field)
- Commitment toa1 year contract
For an application pack, please email us withacopy of your resume
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.