Teachers and Teacher Trainers Needed in Guangzhou & Major Cities in China
Date 2013-09-12 09:09:31 Location : Asia:China
We need both TEACHERS and TEACHER TRAINERS!
Spirit Kids Royal English is a well-established English language training center that provides language learning to children aged 2-12. Our company HQ is in Guangzhou, but we have franchises and affiliated kindergartens all over China. We are rapidly expanding and therefore always on the lookout for new teachers. At the moment we employ more than 20 international teachers, and we have over 2000 students enrolled. We are ranked as TOP 10 Young Learners English training school in China.
We''re also interested in qualified Teacher Trainers.
We believe that children best learn in a positive and stimulating environment where they are treated as learners, but also as: still children. That is why our successful teaching builds on communicative teaching methods that incorporate many elements of game play, physical movement and activity: children learn best through enjoying themselves! But while we believe in a warm, inclusive classroom atmosphere, we also expect a lot of our learners, and we help them set specific goals. We believe that in educating children, the aim is for child, teacher, school and parent to reach these goals together.
YOU CAN OFFER US:
- Teach English lessons in coordination with Chinese teaching assistants.
- Prepare lessons.
- Review children''s work and progress. (including speaking, writing, reading and art work)
- Occasionally take part in your school''s extra-curricular and social activities.
- Team-work with your fellow teachers.
- Take part in the training seminars we offer our teachers in order to enhance and develop their professional teaching skills.
- Or are you looking for a position as TEACHER TRAINER? If you are we can offer you:
- 250.000 RMB yearly salary.
- As a Teacher Trainer you will: be able to give excellent demo lessons, have proven experience in training teachers, be able to train others to school standards, be flexible and willing to go on short business trips outside Guangzhou/Guangdong.
Our requirements are as follows (we don''t require you necessarily tick all the boxes, the single most important aspect of you and of our candidate selection is that you truly enjoy working with children):
- You must be a native speaker.
- You will be a strong candidate with 1 years (or more) teaching experience.
- Applicants with a TEFL qualification (CELTA/TESOL) or a BA degree are preferred.
But we cannot stress enough that at Spirit Kids we always welcome any candidate that loves children and isn''t afraid to take centre stage!
For successful candidates with limited teaching experience we provide a thorough and developing pre-teaching training.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Thorough support and assistance with coming to China from the moment you express a willingness to come work with us, to the moment you''re safely installed in the accommodation we help you choose.
- 12 months contract.
- 13 teaching hours per week. (additional hours and pay also available)
- Basic salary of RMB 8.500-11.000.
- We provide work visa during the period you''re working for us.
- A term bonus (paid at the beginning of each new semester) for all teachers.
- The airplane ticket and a housing allowance is a possibility, depending on experience and work location (We''d like to offer housing allowance for experienced teachers who are working as the 1st. teacher in our franchises).
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.