ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Peru
Date 2013-09-12 09:09:39 Location : South America
Your job will be to teach English to small groups of local Peruvian people. To be able do this we refresh your Spanish knowledge or build it up from the ground. Our experienced teachers then get you ready to be confronted with your first class, where you can practice your newly gained language skills and methodology insights.
During your internship we provide you with a (shared) workplace in our main office in Chiclayo, Peru. Also, we provide you with free accommodation in our student residence just two blocks from the beach, or a subsidy to an accommodation of your choice (e.g. host family). Furthermore you may participate in our language courses during your whole internship period. And you are free to participate in all activities organized by the school. An exciting, team-oriented job in an innovative and versatile company is awaiting you.
You may start at any time. We help you getting your visa.
• You are currently studying teaching post / education
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• You are open to working in an international team but can also be responsible on your own
• At least 3 months of commitment
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
• You already know Spanish
• You already got practical experiences in teaching
• You can bring your own laptop
• 3-12 months of commitment
• Monday to Friday: 04:00pm to 09:30pm (at maximum)
• Possibly Saturday or Sunday up to 4 hours in the morning or in the afternoon (after prior agreement)
• Weekly teaching hours round about 25 to a maximum of 31 hours
• Weekly working hours (including preparation of class material) at maximum 40