ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Saudi Local Male/Female ESL Instructors Wanted Various Cities in Saudi Arabia
Date 2013-09-12 09:09:14 Location : Middle East
Skyline Global Solutions seeks qualified local Native or Non-Native English ESL Instructors for positions in the various cities below in Saudi Arabia, with a start date of September 15th, 2013. Skyline is a leader in teaching jobs for Saudi Arabia. Skyline provides exclusive opportunities for teachers throughout Saudi Arabia.
We are only looking for candidates currently in Saudi Arabia under their own sponsorship.
Types of applications we are accepting:
- Applicants must be currently living in Saudi Arabia (Saudi Local), and will be available immediately, native or non-native English speakers accepted, any nationality accepted.
Duration: Minimum 1-3 month contract with possibility of extensions
Availability: September 2013
Gender: Males and Females
Riyadh: (Native/Non-Native) English Teachers
Jeddah (Native) English Teachers
Rabigh: (Native/Non-Native) English Teachers
Mecca: (Native) English Teacher, can be a non-Muslim as outside the exclusion zone.
Al Kharj: (Native) English Teachers
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons and workshops for groups and individuals;
• Designing and producing teaching materials and adapting existing materials;
• Carrying out assessments of students' needs;
• Planning schemes of work;
• Assessing students' progress;
• Keeping records;
• Attending team meetings;
• Attending and contributing to training sessions;
• Advising colleagues;
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises;
• Helping to draft and review institutional policies relating to the education of students;
• Engaging in continuous professional development (CPD)
Non-Natives: Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
Natives: Bachelors' Degree & TESL/TEFL/CELTA certificate OR related teaching experience/related experience
• 1-2 years of teaching experience
• Hardworking, dynamic and computer literate
• Native English or Non-Native speakers accepted
• Male candidates only
• Must be living local to Saudi Arabia