BEST LOCATION, GangNam-Gu, SEOUL, Opening Positions for November 2013
Date 2013-09-13 11:09:51 Location : Asia:Korea
YBM/ECC, located at the most desirable district, GangNam-Gu of Seoul, is looking for teachers to teach Children (kindergarten, elementary) starting from November 2013....
No experience is necessary, only a minimum requirement of a three or four year BA in any discipline.
As the largest and most successful organization in our
field today, we can offer you the following:
- 200 000 won relocation bonus paid to all successful applicants upon arrival
Pickup from airport to apartment.
- Free furnished air conditioned modern single studio type apartments,
Walking distance to the school located at heart of Seoul GangNam
- Round trip ticket to Seoul, couriered to your doorstep
- 10 days vacation in addition to 12 national holidays
- 250,000 won bonus for unused sick days
- Severance bonus of one month''s salary paid upon completion of contract
- National medical insurance (half paid by the school, half by the teacher, about US$20/month, includes check-ups and dental care)
- Contract salary starting at 2.1 million won + Extra or above
- National Pension Fund
- Structured, set curriculum program, teachers guide page by page.
- Short orientation and training including class observation before starting (paid)
- Any employee of YBM/ECC is eligible for a 50% discount for Korean language classes at the YBM/ELS office near Chongno-3-ga
YBM SISA has been in operation for over 40 years with
the ECC division running for the last 20years We offer a
positive and reliable team-oriented environment to
work in whether you are looking for your first ESL
position or are already in the field and looking for the
best place possible.
If you are interested, please forward the following
information as soon as possible as we are hoping to
fill these positions immediately:
- Cover letter
- Passport copy and copy of diploma
- Recent photo
- Contact number and the best time to reach you
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.