ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
University job in Fuqing, Fujian province-have extremely long vacation
Date 2013-09-14 10:09:11 Location : Asia:China
an ancient civilization that is resurging like never before! Make a great middle class salary by teaching your language - English - to Chinese [kids, adults, etc.]
Time for an adventure you will fondly remember for the rest of your life!"
We are looking for qualified teachers who are seeking opportunities in ESL all over China!
Many wonderful and lucrative opportunities are ready for you across the entire country!
There are many great positions available throughout the following weeks and months ahead.
University job in Fujian Province with extremely long vacation
Our website is under maintainance,but please Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Skype Us on: ezjobschina or danrecruitment
Fujian is a province of the People's Republic of China,located in the southeast China on the coast of the East China Sea.
Fujian is rich in tourism resources, abounding with numerous places of historical and cultural interest, and beautiful scenic spots.
- Location:FUQING, Fujian -Public University(Ref #: FJFQU-01)
- Salary: 5000-6000 (according to qualification)
- Workload: only 12-16 teaching hours/week
- Days off: two days off/week
- Flight: RMB 7000
- Accomodation: free apart.
- Vacation allowance:RMB 2200
- Holidays:summer and winter vacation (approximately 90 days in total)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Vacancy: 2
- Working visa provided
- Current Resume, Stating your Nationality of origin and working experience in detail
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Current Photo
- References with contact information
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, looking for a new position or thinking about starting one in the future,