Native Englsih teachers needed in Foshan city, Guangdong, PRC
Date 2013-09-18 19:09:20 Location : Asia:China
Native English Teacher (Full Time)
- Child Age Levels: 2.5-6 years old
- Employment type: Full Time (Monday to Friday)
- Teaching hours: 20 hours per week
- Location: Gaoming District of Foshan City, Guangdong, China
Our city is famous as one of Chinas martial arts Kung Fu centers. While it is close to the metropolitan centers of Guangzhou and Hong Kong, it has all the conveniences of a modern city with a small town feel and a comparatively low cost of living.
- Native English speaker from Canada, United States, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- Qualifications: University Bachelor degree holder
- Experience: 1-yr teaching experience or above
- Passionate, creative, energetic and loves working with kids.
Compensation and accommodations:
- Salary: 9,000-10000 RMB a month at 20 teaching hours per week
- Housing: Your very own, unshared, furnished one apartment located close to kindergarten with internet, utilities.
-Meals are provided from Monday through Friday.
- Laundry free of change.
-House keeping will come at least once a week to refresh your bedding, replace your drinking water, and take care of other things.
- Benefits: Z-type working visa and accompanying medical examination-One round-trip air travel ticket reimbursement at contract completion
- Paid Summer holidays - 10 working days; Paid Winter holidays-10 days
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.