English Teaching Online
Date 2013-09-18 21:09:46 Location : Other
Please ask yourself these 3 questions before reading this offer:
1. Are you a knowledgeable, experienced, and professional ESL teacher?
2. Do you have a fun and upbeat personality?
3. Are you great with people?
Were all your answers "YES"? If so, please proceed:
Would you like to earn a sizeable income from the comfort and privacy of your own home?
Then youve come to the right place!
English-and-Skype is an online English school based out of Moscow, Russia. It was founded in 2011 by Sergey Fomin, a young entrepreneur who saw that many people needed to learn English to better their lives but werent able to attend traditional classes. Thus, English-and-Skype was born.
Today the company has a large and growing student base and because of this, it constantly needs experienced ESL professionals to give high quality classes to students.
At English-and-Skype, we specialize in one-to-one English lessons via Skype. Our students are all ages and need to learn English for many different reasons. However, the one thing they all have in common is that they need fun, effective, personalized English lessons with a certified native English speaker.
Now that you know a little bit about us, lets talk a little bit about what were looking for in a teacher.
1. Our teachers must be native English speakers. Sorry, but there are no exceptions here!
2. Our teachers must be certified to teach English as a second language. This means that you need to have successfully completed a recognized TESOL/TEFL/CELTA course.
3. You need to have an enthusiastic and creative teaching style and an outgoing personality. Were looking for energetic people that are friendly and great with people. You must also be able to create fun and personalized lessons.
4. You must be able to work at least 15 hours a week.
5. You must have a good internet connection, a web cam, and a quiet working environment.
Why work for us?
There are many advantages to working for English-and-Skype. Lets look at a few, shall we?
1. Youll never have to spend money on driving to and from work again! Yep, thats a great thought, huh? With gas prices soaring, youll save loads of money by working from the comfort of your own home!
2. You set your own schedule, so you can work around your busy life! As long as you can work at least 15 hours a week, you can choose when you want to work. That sure beats a 9-5, right?
3. Chose what you want to teach and what you use to teach. At English-and-Skype, we dont force you to teach a class that you dont feel comfortable teaching. If you want to teach general English but dont feel comfortable teaching an exam preparation class, no problem!
4. Additionally, our teachers are free to choose their teaching materials. We dont require our teachers to use the same books over and over again.
5. Earn a nice income. Our teachers earn from 10 to 20 USD per class (depending on experience, class type, and class length). To put it bluntly, many other online schools arent willing to pay their teachers near that much. Dont believe us? Check it out yourself!
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.