ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Experience of a lifetime! ...Join us in China, teach and learn!
Date 2013-09-18 21:09:40 Location : Asia:China
If you are interested in a reliable, authentic, and meaningful experience in China, and consider yourself to be a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply. Only candidates who submit a complete application package will be considered.
* Position: UEI Program EFL Teacher
* Employment Type: Full Time
* Openings: 5+
* Start dates: on-going
* School locations:
* Xinyu in Jiangxi Province, China
Panjin in Liaoning Province, China Jiangyan in Jiangsu Province, China
•Compensation: 8,000 - 10,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidate’s degree and work experience;
* Free, fully furnished accommodation, close to school.
* 6,000 RMB airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
* 20 teaching hours per week
* 5 working days a week
* Extra payment if you teach extra hours beyond 20 teaching hours a week
* Post-Arrival Training: Up to one week of in-office training and one week of in-class training and supervision by trained UEI Program Staff
* Teaching positions in medium sized cities, which means an opportunity to have an authentic Chinese working/living experience. Usually the cost of living in small and medium cities is much lower than in big cities like Beijing or Shanghai, so it is great for saving money.
* Free work time meals for kids program teachers
* Friendly and supportive management
* Native English speaker
* Bachelor's degree or above in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Internet use.
* Flexible, adaptable to a different culture and willingness to cooperate
* No criminal record
Teachers with previous experience at primary or secondary school level will be given preference. Teacher Candidates should demonstrate:
- A passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic love of teaching in their words and attitude
- An ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- A willingness to accept Company Policy regarding the Learning Center’s operations and regulations.
This job is best suited to someone who wants a real Chinese experience and doesn't mind being away from home comforts.
*Teachers hired for this program will teach twenty lessons per week, textbooks, supplementary materials, and lesson plans are provided for all courses.
*Teachers hired should prepare their lessons before entering the classroom, and send the preparation material and reflections to Beijing Office (Word or PowerPoint files) after teaching each unit. (A Teaching Assistant will be provided for each school location to help with day-to-day activities and issues).