Experience of a lifetime! ...Join us in China, teach and learn!
Date 2013-09-18 21:09:40 Location : Asia:China
Zhongjie Education International Co. Ltd., located in Beijing, China, is currently accepting applications for EFL Teachers for students aged from 5 to 17 years old in the fastest-growing cities throughout China. Our Universal English Intensive (UEI) Program is provided in cooperation with the Australian International Education Program Management Center (AIEP). Teaching the UEI Program is directly contracted with Zhongjie Education International. The UEI Program is designed to be a win-win-win situation for our students, our EFL teachers and the global community. We emphasize the importance of native English speakers in our classrooms not only to teach English, but also to foster person-to-person relationships with Chinese students who have not had previous opportunities to interact with native English speakers.
If you are interested in a reliable, authentic, and meaningful experience in China, and consider yourself to be a responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative educator, please feel free to apply. Only candidates who submit a complete application package will be considered.
* Position: UEI Program EFL Teacher
* Employment Type: Full Time
* Openings: 5+
* Start dates: on-going
* School locations:
* Xinyu in Jiangxi Province, China
Panjin in Liaoning Province, China Jiangyan in Jiangsu Province, China
Compensation: 8,000 - 10,000 RMB/month, commensurate with the candidates degree and work experience;
* Free, fully furnished accommodation, close to school.
* 6,000 RMB airfare reimbursement upon completion of a 12-month contract
* 20 teaching hours per week
* 5 working days a week
* Extra payment if you teach extra hours beyond 20 teaching hours a week
* Post-Arrival Training: Up to one week of in-office training and one week of in-class training and supervision by trained UEI Program Staff
* Teaching positions in medium sized cities, which means an opportunity to have an authentic Chinese working/living experience. Usually the cost of living in small and medium cities is much lower than in big cities like Beijing or Shanghai, so it is great for saving money.
* Free work time meals for kids program teachers
* Friendly and supportive management
* Native English speaker
* Bachelor''s degree or above in any field with a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA certificate (minimum 100 hours);
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Internet use.
* Flexible, adaptable to a different culture and willingness to cooperate
* No criminal record
Teachers with previous experience at primary or secondary school level will be given preference. Teacher Candidates should demonstrate:
- A passionate, energetic, and enthusiastic love of teaching in their words and attitude
- An ability to adapt to new environments and work with individuals from different cultural backgrounds
- A willingness to accept Company Policy regarding the Learning Centers operations and regulations.
This job is best suited to someone who wants a real Chinese experience and doesn''t mind being away from home comforts.
*Teachers hired for this program will teach twenty lessons per week, textbooks, supplementary materials, and lesson plans are provided for all courses.
*Teachers hired should prepare their lessons before entering the classroom, and send the preparation material and reflections to Beijing Office (Word or PowerPoint files) after teaching each unit. (A Teaching Assistant will be provided for each school location to help with day-to-day activities and issues).
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.