ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native English Teacher Needed in North And South China
Date 2013-09-20 10:09:19 Location : Asia:China
Dear friends, thank you very much for seeing my advertisement. We are an international culture exchanged center. We help wentern friends achieve their Chinese dreams. We will provide you the best way to live and work in China. Now we need native English speakers to teach in public schools as an oral English teacher. You will get many benefits from the schools such as free fuinished apartment, free net, free water and free meals. You will be very relax and have many free time. For the more details, please look at the followings. Welcome to join us!
If you come from USA, UK, Canada, Austrialia, New Zealand, please contact us.
Degree：University degree is better but not required
Certificate: TESOL /TEFL certificate is highly recommended
Place: Southern and Northern cities in China
Experience preferred but not required
Compensation and workload
1. You will work about 15 to 20 classes per week, each class is 45 minutes long, you will have weekend time, no office hour.
2. Salary: Between 5500RMB and 6000RMB (free of tax)
3. The school will offer you free private apartment which is furnished, and also the school will pay the fees of water, electric, WIFI and so on.
4. Three free meals per day in school
5. When you arrive at Beijing airport, we will arrange people topick up you
6. We will offer you the ticket from Beijing to the school
7. visa assistant
8 .If you teach over two semesters and got much trust from us we will offer you 5000 RMB flight allowance
9. when the holiday comes, you can find a part-time job with flexible working time
10. The contract is flexible. You could sign one semester contract or one year contract.
If you have intereated in this job, please send me the following documents
- Current Resume, indicating your Nationality
- Copy of the ID page of your valid passport
- Copy of your highest degree and other qualifications
- Current Photo
- References with contact information