Teach in Beijing
Date 2013-09-20 10:09:10 Location : Asia:China
Language Link China, a subsidiary of Language Link International, are currently recruiting English language teachers for our Beijing programs for a late 2013 start. Language Link have been in operation since 1975 and provide high quality language training courses to students of numerous countries throughout the globe including the UK, China, Russia, Vietnam, and Uzbekistan.
Language Link China has been in existence for over 10 years and is the largest Cambridge CELTA centre in China, and one of the foremost in Asia.
We are currently inviting enthusiastic and energetic applicants with the following attributes and qualifications to apply:
1. A willingness and desire to work with young learners. Experience is preferred.
2. A desire to work within a team to provide high quality education to young learner students in China.
3. A desire to learn and improve upon and develop their teaching ability and methodology.
1. A university degree.
2. A CELTA or Trinity TESOL certificate (preferred) or a recognised 120 hour teaching certificate.
Z Visa requirements (These must be met to obtain a Z work visa):
1, Candidates must have graduated more than 2 years ago.
2. A criminal background check authenticated by a Chinese consulate in your home country.
3. A written reference from a previous employer.
4. A TEFL certificate.
For a Chinese work visa all candidates must apply in their home country. It is no longer possible to obtain a work visa from another country or in China.
We are primarily looking for native English speaking candidates but will consider excellent non-native speaking candidates.
This position provides the following remuneration and benefits:
1. A salary of between 12,750 and 14, 000RMB P.M. depending on experience and qualification.
2. 10 days paid holiday per year in addition to national holidays.
3. A full Z work visa.
4. Airfare reimbursement.
5. Visa and medical cost reimbursement.
6. Accommodation support.
7. On-the-job training through our teacher training team.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.