ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Beijing
Date 2013-09-20 10:09:10 Location : Asia:China
Language Link China has been in existence for over 10 years and is the largest Cambridge CELTA centre in China, and one of the foremost in Asia.
We are currently inviting enthusiastic and energetic applicants with the following attributes and qualifications to apply:
1. A willingness and desire to work with young learners. Experience is preferred.
2. A desire to work within a team to provide high quality education to young learner students in China.
3. A desire to learn and improve upon and develop their teaching ability and methodology.
1. A university degree.
2. A CELTA or Trinity TESOL certificate (preferred) or a recognised 120 hour teaching certificate.
Z Visa requirements (These must be met to obtain a Z work visa):
1, Candidates must have graduated more than 2 years ago.
2. A criminal background check authenticated by a Chinese consulate in your home country.
3. A written reference from a previous employer.
4. A TEFL certificate.
For a Chinese work visa all candidates must apply in their home country. It is no longer possible to obtain a work visa from another country or in China.
We are primarily looking for native English speaking candidates but will consider excellent non-native speaking candidates.
This position provides the following remuneration and benefits:
1. A salary of between 12,750 and 14, 000RMB P.M. depending on experience and qualification.
2. 10 days paid holiday per year in addition to national holidays.
3. A full Z work visa.
4. Airfare reimbursement.
5. Visa and medical cost reimbursement.
6. Accommodation support.
7. On-the-job training through our teacher training team.