ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Near Shanghai, Immediate Hire, Teach Adults
Date 2013-09-21 06:09:14 Location : Asia:China
Company Background: Web International English was established in 1998 with the aim of providing learners with a better and more effective way of learning English. To do this we created a unique Three-Stage Multi-Discipline Learning Method and combined it with one of the world's most advanced course-ware providers. Currently, Web is one of the largest English training centres in China. With over 100 centres nationwide, Web trains over 50,000 learners each year.
The nature of Web's model is a client-centered one, which relies on the foreign teachers to be ready for change day-to-day. The good news however, is that the lesson plans are already prepared, before you go into the class, and are magically left on your desk and ready to use before you start your day. Your work with them involves photocopying the ready-made pages for the number of students you have for your particular class, and reading it over quickly to see what you should be teaching them.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced ESL teachers in one of our locations in the greater Changzhou city Jiangsu province,which is just in one hour to Shanghai,very close. Our Kids center also need teachers now,if you prefer to teach kids,you can also apply our school.
- One year contract
- 5 working days per week
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
- 15 hours office hours
- Class size: 4-10 students (Ages: 18 and up )
- Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration of 10,000 to 11,000
- Flight reimbursement
- Quarterly bonus and Annual bonus
- 5 days paid holidays + 11 days Chinese public holidays
- Paid and sponsored Z visa plus Foreign Expert Certificate (FEC)
- Arrival Assistance (Apartment search)
- Airport pick-up
- Ongoing training and development workshops
- Career development opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Native speaker of English from the following countries: (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
- Bachelor degree
- Or TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate
- 25 to 55 years of age