Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA, the most beautiful and exciting port city
Date 2013-11-01 10:11:15 Location : Asia:Korea
Teach English in BUSAN, KOREA, the most beautiful and exciting port city with the largest beach in KOREA!!
World Foreign Language Institute, a well organized adult English institute in Busan, Korea with a long history of more than 19 years is seeking a qualified native English teacher available for December of 2013!!
About 15 teachers including three native English teachers and one native Japanese teacher work in harmony teaching languages. You can always contact them and ask anything about the position!!
Following are general working conditions.
1. Qualifications: Native English speaker with a B.A in any field- Experience and English majors are preferred.
2. Period: 1 year.
3. Students: Most students are ADULTS- College students or office workers. There are some elementary and middle school classes at 4 and 5 o'clock.
4. Salary: 2.1 - 2.2 Million Korean Won / Month Basic, Overtime Pay: 20,000 Won/hr.
5. Working hours: 5 days/week (Mon-Fri), 120 hr/month, split shift, 20 days/month.
6. Completion Bonus: The full payment of one month salary at the end of the contract.
7. Airfare: Round trip airfare provided.
8. Vacation: 7 days vacation will be provided in addition to Korean Holidays (usually 12~14 per year) *We work for only 20 days a month and you may enjoy one or two extra days off per month, except national holidays.
9. Housing: Convenient fully furnished one room studio apartment will be provided. It is located next to a large supermarket and two subway stations, Dongrae and Suan stations. It only takes about a 5 or 10 minute walk to get to the office.
10. Health insurance: half provided.
If you are interested, please send me your resume, current picture and a copy off your passport for your application.
A copy of Diploma with apostille and a proof of criminal record affixed with the nation's apostille must be in his/her hands at the moment.
Contact Mandy for more information!!
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.