No Teaching Experience Required - Valuable Opportunity for fluent English Speakers
Date 2013-11-03 02:11:56 Location : Asia:China
No Teaching Experience Required/Jobs for Native English Speakers
Be Part of Something Purposeful and Rewarding!
Pinco International Culture Exchange Corporation is run by the National Oral English Teaching & Research Bureau, and is an agency authorized by the Chinese education system to place foreign English teachers. We are located in Beijing, China, and our mission is to advance the English communication skills of middle school students throughout China.
No teaching experience required,but certainly welcome.Your task will be focused on helping Chinese students sharpen their spoken-English skills. Teaching Oral English is easy and enjoyable, and will allow you to be immersed in a Chinese community, providing a unique opportunity to explore this great country. You will bring the students a whole new visual angle to see the world while giving you a valuable experience of teaching.
1. Basic Salary: Salary will be different from 4500RMB to 6000RMB according to your qualification. Salary will be paid on 10th of each month. Free of Tax.
2. Accomodation: Free accommodations and three meals per day at school. School will pay fees of water, electric, internet and so on
3. Visa: visa assistance.
4. Langurage Assistant: An English speaking teaching assistant to help you adjust to the cultural differences
5. Airport pick-up and if you stay with it for two terms, we will offer you 4000-8000RMB flight allowance.
6. Practical teaching guidance and training
7. We prepare and provide all the legal paperwork and sponsor you for your long-term visa and job assistance.
- Native English Speaker or close to, from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and others
- University Degree or Higher (if you are good enough we can forget the degree)
- TEFL or TESOL is preferred but not must
- Energetic Individuals
- Experience preferred but not required
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.