Teach English in Vietnam
Date 2013-11-03 02:11:40 Location : Southeast Asia
Small class size, well-equipped classrooms, motivated students and fun outside of work are what makes teachers enjoy teaching here. You will find yourself just 10 minutes from one of the best beaches in the world and close access to several world heritage sites for more cultural experiences and adventures.
You can make a real difference at Fishers SuperKids by joining us in giving students what not many other schools can: an environment of positive influence, quality, happiness, love and growth beyond English skills through a variety of extracurricular activities such as field trips, summer camps and other events throughout the year.
The fact that the US State Department chose Fisher's SuperKids to implement the Access Microscholarship English Program for underprivileged students in Central Vietnam speaks for our quality and reputation.
You wont be disappointed!
- Bachelors degree
- TESOL certificate or equivalent
- Clean criminal background check
Please be sure to include a cover letter, resume and two letters of recommendation.
WHY MANY TEACHERS LOVE WORKING AND LIVING IN DANANG:
- We have one of the finest and most pristine beaches in the world as voted by Forbes Magazine.
- Opportunities to travel with easy access to many popular world heritage sites such as the Imperial city of Hue, ancient town Hoi An, My Son Holy Land and the Cham Islands (great for scuba diving and snorkeling) as well as neighboring countries including Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and China.
- Lots of places of interest to explore
- Low cost of living with a more relaxing pace of life.
- Great local foods as well as international cuisine including Thai, Indian, Korean, Japanese, Italian and Western dishes.
- Good environment and high security
- Networking and fellowship opportunities with like-minded expats and locals.
WHAT WORKING AT FISHERS SUPERKIDS MEANS FOR YOU:
- We offer a unique working environment that helps you grow professionally as a teacher and feel satisfied as you see the impacts of your teaching.
- We provide lots of logistical, professional and personal support for teachers.
- We are a leading and most reputable school in English programs for children in central Vietnam.
- We pay teachers enough to cover the expenses and put away for savings.
- The management team has a combined 30 years of experience in teaching English as a second language and can provide lots of professional support for teachers.
- We care a lot about our students and place a great emphasis on developing good character and confidence for our students as well. This is one reason why the US State Department and Consulate General chose us to implement the special program for underprivileged Vietnamese students.
- We are professional while maintaining a very supportive and friendly work environment.
- We provide the best support system with the smallest class size.
- We provide opportunities for teachers to make a difference in the students lives and help them become successful, as well as opportunities for charity work.
- We are committed to fulfilling contractual terms and are truthful in dealing with teachers, parents and students.
- We provide professional development support and training as well as teachers and staff retreats.
- We provide personal support and opportunities for fun and relaxation.
- We care about the quality of our work, are honest and legal in everything we do. This will give you the peace of mind needed to enjoy work and life.
- Whether you have taught before or are new to the field, you will finish strong with much more teaching experience under your belt.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.