ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL Lecturer in Shanghai or Hefei
Date 2013-11-04 08:11:47 Location : Asia:China
RafflesEducationCorp is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia offering an array of design and business programs. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate 33 colleges in 30 cities across 11 countries in Asia-Pacific: Australia, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
We are currently in the midst of recruiting suitable candidate to join our academic team in China on a 3 years full-time renewable contract.
• Design course curriculum materials
• Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
• Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Native speaker with a Degree in English from a recognized University
• Possess certificates in teaching English as a foreign language - Trinity Certificate, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent
• At least 5 years' experience teaching English in an academic environment
• Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
• Able to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact details in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, 2 reference letters, a recent photograph to Mr. Henry Tirta, henrytirta[at]raffles-education-corporation[dot]com.