ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
No Teaching Experience Required/Valuable Opportunity for fluent English Speakers
Date 2013-11-04 09:11:31 Location : Asia:China
Be Part of Something Purposeful and Rewarding!
Pinco International Culture Exchange Corporation is run by the National Oral English Teaching & Research Bureau, and is an agency authorized by the Chinese education system to place foreign English teachers. We are located in Beijing, China, and our mission is to advance the English communication skills of middle school students throughout China.
No teaching experience required,but certainly welcome.Your task will be focused on helping Chinese students sharpen their spoken-English skills. Teaching Oral English is easy and enjoyable, and will allow you to be immersed in a Chinese community, providing a unique opportunity to explore this great country. You will bring the students a whole new visual angle to see the world while giving you a valuable experience of teaching.
1. Basic Salary: Salary will be different from 4500RMB to 6000RMB according to your qualification. Salary will be paid on 10th of each month. Free of Tax.
2. Accomodation: Free accommodations and three meals per day at school. School will pay fees of water, electric, internet and so on
3. Visa: visa assistance.
4. Langurage Assistant: An English speaking teaching assistant to help you adjust to the cultural differences
5. Airport pick-up and if you stay with it for two terms, we will offer you 4000-8000RMB flight allowance.
6. Practical teaching guidance and training
7. We prepare and provide all the legal paperwork and sponsor you for your long-term visa and job assistance.
- Native English Speaker or close to, from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and others
- University Degree or Higher (if you are good enough we can forget the degree)
- TEFL or TESOL is preferred but not must
- Energetic Individuals
- Experience preferred but not required
INTERESTED? Please send us:
1. Your resume
2 Current whole-length Photo
3. Copy of the first page of your passport;