English teachers are needed for Changchun Victoria English School
Date 2013-11-05 09:11:16 Location : Asia:China
English teachers are needed for Changchun Victoria English School. School hiring ESL teachers directly.
Victoria English School is in Changchun China. We set up since 2005. We hope that all the students in our school can get the best education around the world. We have the best Chinese English teachers in the town and we hope we will also have the best ESL teachers around the world.
City: Changchun, NE China.
School: Changchun Victoria English School
Start Date: Anytime of year.
What we will offer you:
1. Salary: 6,000 -8,500RMB a month
2. 20 hours teaching per week. No office hours.
3. Airfares 4,000 RMB upon completion will be offered in the second year
4. Housing allowance 800-1,000 RMB per month above your basic salary.
5. Salary increase: The second year salary will be added 1000RMB per month.
6. Monthly bonus from 100-500RMB
7. Free Internet access at school.
8. Airport pickup in Changchun Long Jia Airport .
9. We will provide working permit and invitation letter for you to get working visa.
10. Private Furnished apartment provided.
11.Chinese language classes for our teachers are provided free of charge.
We hope you are:
1. To be an English native speaker from Canada, America, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia or England.
2. Stable /easy going personality, love to teach kids.
3. In good health.
4. TESOL, i-to-i certificate , TEFL or other certificate preferred.
5. Physically fit, active, energetic and can sing.
6. Team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
7. Self-motivated, goal oriented and coach able.
If you are interested please email us:
1. The copy of your passport photo page.
2. The copy of academic degree/diploma/certificate.
4. Recent color photo.
5. If you are staying in China now, please send your present visa copy as well as your release letter/recommend letter from the previous school.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.