ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Join a terrific team - Profit sharing opportunities
Date 2013-11-06 08:11:28 Location : Asia:China
Our school has been licensed by SAFEA to hire foreign expert teachers since 2004. You will be working fully legally with no visa games and legal runarounds.
Classes are taught during weekends and evenings.
Our school is in Jilin City; population of about one million. The Songhua river runs through the center of Jilin and its banks are lined with the famous willow trees that, on some winter days, are powdered with a white coat of rime (frost) that draws tourists from afar.
If you are interested in learning Mandarin, Jilin sits within what many consider the zone of “purest” Mandarin spoken.
Your coworkers are a small team of dedicated professionals who are welcoming and supportive to new teachers.
We work hard to ensure every person hired is a good fit for the school and, importantly, our team of teachers.
We have a Chinese staff who understand your needs. Whether it is getting your documents processed, fixing something in your apartment or helping you buy something, you will have capable and professional assistance.
Our school is a fun place to work and teach. We do our job so you can do yours. We think children learn best in a safe, fun, high energy and educationally sound environment. We also think teachers teach best when their needs are taken care of and they have a responsive and supportive management.
Our school offers the following:
* Pay is 6,000 RMB per month. Some teachers may be offered special classes that pay up to 1,000 RMB extra per month per class.
* A career ladder. Profit sharing opportunities for those who aspire to manage their own branches. See our website for details.
* Unshared, furnished western apartment with hardwood floors and unrestricted 24 hour access.
* Six weeks (42 days) paid vacation/holidays.
* Two consecutive days off each week.
* Medical Insurance (limited).
* Our contracts have a 55 day no penalty termination clause. If you aren't happy for any reason, give 55 days’ notice and we part ways without hard feelings. It just makes sense to us to do business this way – after all, who wants unhappy teachers?
* Contract completion bonus of 6,000 RMB (approx. $860 USD) at the end of the contract.
* Upon your arrival at the school, we will pay the costs associated with processing your China physical exam, and obtaining a fully legal working Visa (FRP) based on a valid Z Visa. Our school is SAFEA licensed to hire foreigners.
* Working hours are as follows: 18 instructional hours a week for 38 weeks plus one hour for a bi-weekly meeting and 28.5 hours a week for four weeks during summer and winter camps (eight total weeks of camp).
* An English speaking FAO to assist you.
* Your free time is respected.
* Management dedicated to making your teaching and living experience here in China a success. Most of our teachers stay at least two years at our school; we think this is an indicator of satisfaction.
Jilin is an inexpensive city to live in; you could easily live on 3,500 RMB per month.
Aside: A fully equipped modern gym is located next door our school.
* College Graduate
* Native English Speaker holding a passport from a native English speaking country.
* Able to teach dynamic, high energy classes to students 4 - 14 years old.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR AVAILABILITY DATE.
No PDF file attachments please.