ALWAYS needs potential full time teachers!
Date 2013-11-06 08:11:02 Location : Asia:China
ALWAYS is one of the biggest language training schools in China, it has been in operation for 14 years. Schools all located in Shandong province which is only a few hundred kms away from Beijing. Always would like to help you make a difference for your future!.
1. Free fully furnished unshared accommodation with free internet access and telephone.
2. Free health insurance including hospital and emergency treatments in China.
3. Government invitation letter and working permit to apply for a working Z visa
4. Four weeks paid holidays for one year contract except public holidays.
5. RMB10,000.00 for air ticket for one year contract.
6. 25 hours teaching per week, RMB8000 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
7. 20 hours teaching per week, RMB6000 per month. RMB120 for each extra hour.
8. All our classrooms are equipped with Smartboard and ready-made slides are provided to accompany all of our curriculum.
9. Free professional TESOL and Smartboard training upon your arrival.
10. With No office hours.
11. Free pick up and see off at the airport.
Native English speakers from America, Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand.
Must enjoy teaching! Be responsible and motivated!
College degree in any subject!
Between the age of 21 and 50 in good health.
Be able to commit to one year contract.
Have no criminal record of any kind.
To start from late Feb. 2014 to Jan. 2015.
Please email the following copies for your application:
1. Your resume.
2. Your college diploma and TESOL.
3. Your passport copy and Your recent passport-type photo.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.