ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
We're now looking for teachers to teach ESL lessons in Guangzhou
Date 2013-11-06 08:11:55 Location : Asia:China
EA Education Group Canada was founded in 1990 with the headquarter located in Toronto, Ontario，Canada. For more than 20 years, the Group has been active in the fields of Financial Investments, Real Estate Development, and Property Management as well as Investment Immigration consultancy. As a multinational enterprise, the company has gained experiences and amassed ample financial resources from real estate properties and large scale land developments. With its rich resources, the company embarked on the important initiative of Educational Investment by setting up the Guangzhou Zhongjiu Education Consulting Co Ltd in 2010 in China. It is in an enviable strategic position to expand the opportunities for International Education which will bring enormous benefits to both Canada and China.
We're now looking for teachers to teach ESL lessons in Guangzhou.
Students age from 6 to 18 in high school who’re prepared to study abroad.
We offer you with:
1. Salary: 8,000-10,000 RMB/Month depending on your qualification and teaching experience.
2. Housing allowance
3. Visa allowance
4. Paid holidays.
5. A Chinese teaching assistant to help you adjust to the cultural differences
1. Native English speaker
2. Bachelor degree or above
3. Teaching experience preferred
4. Skillful in playing Golf, baseball, football, hockey ball, tennis, ballet, ballroom dancing, musical instrument, social manners, performing, public presentation would be preferred
5. Interest and passionate in teaching Chinese students preparing for study abroad
6. Able to cooperate and collaborate with colleagues
If you are interested in our work, please email us your current resume, recent photos, the copies of your passport face page and all of your qualification certificates!
Thank you very much.
Contact Person: Christina