ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Aihua English, west Beijing, is hiring full time teachers to start in February 2014
Date 2013-11-07 05:11:31 Location : Asia:China
Most of our classes have a maximum of 8 students, and teachers follow a set curriculum supplemented by an interactive white board and extensive multimedia material. Foreign teachers work together with local co-teachers, who act as a bridge between the school and the parents.
Foreign teachers are hired for 90 teaching periods (45-50 mins) per month. Our teachers normally teach between 16 and 20 periods per week. There are no office hours, but teachers must prepare lessons well, and attend weekly training and meetings.
These are the Wages and Benefits that we offer;
Salary: 10,000 RMB / month and a 2,500 RMB living allowance. Overtime is paid at a rate of 120 RMB per hour. Every year, wages will be increased by 500 RMB / month.
After you arrive and you complete the introductory training, you will receive a 5,000 RMB bonus.
You will also receive a contract completion bonus of 10,000 RMB at the end of your contract.
Aihua provides teachers with travel, accident and Emergency Insurance. A full work Visa is also provided.
Here are many of the other reasons why teachers choose Aihua over other schools;
- We always deal fairly with teachers. We recognize that our reputation for fair dealing is our most important resource. Above all we value the honour and the good name of our school.
- We have western management, which sets us apart from many other schools in China. This creates a more comfortable and transparent working environment for our foreign teachers.
- We have a friendly, fun and professional working environment.
- We provide complete support to our foreign teachers in all aspects of life and teaching.
- We run a set curriculum, and our terms are fixed. A teacher receives a timetable at the beginning of the term, and this remains constant throughout the term. The teacher will have the teachers¡¯ book, and the students will have the students¡¯ book. A clear course plan detailing the speed of teaching will be presented to the teacher.
- Extensive multimedia resources related to each unit in each program are available to the teacher.
- Most of our classes are small, with a maximum of eight students.
- Experienced and helpful Chinese teachers work together with and support our foreign teachers.
- We have 3 professional development tracks for teachers wishing to take on higher roles at our school: training, administration and management.
Living in China is an exciting experience and you will have an opportunity to learn the Chinese language. Aihua offers its teachers regular Chinese lessons as well as general support with living in China.