ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach in Xinjiang, China
Date 2013-11-07 05:11:01 Location : Asia:China
1. Working time: from Monday to Friday
2. Workload: 18-24 hours per week (overpayfortheextrateachinghour. Noofficehour).
3. Working Location:Fukang, Xinjiang
1. Monthly salary:5000-6000RMB
2. Accommodation free:Standard apartment provided
3. Airfare: reimbursement
4. Enjoy all the legal holidays
5. Teaching and program guides to help you plan and prepare
6. Opportunities to learn and practice Chinese
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Native speaker in the USA or close to, from the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand and etc
2. BA or BS degree is preferred, but not necessarily required.
3. TESOL/TEFL Certificate or Relevant teaching experience is preferred, but not necessarily required
4. Willing to stay at least one semester,
5. Age range: 19-60
We offer online interview to teachers as well as in-person interview