ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Forwards Language Academy, Hohhot, is now hiring
Date 2013-11-07 06:11:00 Location : Asia:China
We are looking for up to three new teachers to start ASAP. We require native English speakers to teach classes on weekdays and weekends, using our established curriculum, to a range of age groups. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative teachers who feel they can contribute to raising standards in ESL learning while enjoying teaching at the same time.
Forwards Language Academy, est. July 2011, is a quality-oriented language training school with ten years of industry experience. We aim to provide a great place to learn and a great place to work, and pride ourselves on the quality of service that we provide.
Covering 1200m2 in a newly developed international building, Forwards Language Academy is located in the business centre of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. Our students range from kindergarten to adult level to IELTS and classes run throughout the week. Distinctively western in design, the school features a foreign teacher's office, multi-purpose room, pc lab, conference room, club/cafe rest area with Wi-Fi, and is a short walk from KFC, not to mention a myriad of local choices including Chinese, Hui, and Mongolian cuisine. Hohhot's location makes it the ideal place to teach if you wish to experience the 'real' China, while staying within touching distance of Beijing.
Minimum candidate requirements:
1. You are a Native English speaker.
2. You are responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude.
3. Teaching experience and/or TEFL/TESOL certificate are an advantage.
4. You are focused on improving as a teacher, and improving studentsí English.
5. Bachelorís degree required for working visa.
1. 6000-10000 Monthly salary, including benefits, based on prior experience and performance, and teaching workload.
2. High-rise inner city apartment with kitchen, appliances and furniture.
3. Working visa.
4. Flight allowance.
5. Paid holiday.
6. Free internet access at school.
7. Structured Chinese lessons are provided to all our teachers.
8. Ongoing training and support.
1. Teaching a minimum of 22 hours/week.
2. Working at Forwards, teachers are at school for up to five days a week. This time is spent teaching, preparing lessons, evaluating new and existing students, participating in staff training, presentations, English corner, and having Chinese lessons. From time to time you will also be required to participate in Academy events and marketing activities.