Forwards Language Academy, Hohhot, is now hiring
Date 2013-11-07 06:11:00 Location : Asia:China
Forwards Language Academy, Hohhot, is now hiring! Good salary, free accommodation, flight allowance, working visa, and Chinese lessons all provided.
We are looking for up to three new teachers to start ASAP. We require native English speakers to teach classes on weekdays and weekends, using our established curriculum, to a range of age groups. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative teachers who feel they can contribute to raising standards in ESL learning while enjoying teaching at the same time.
Forwards Language Academy, est. July 2011, is a quality-oriented language training school with ten years of industry experience. We aim to provide a great place to learn and a great place to work, and pride ourselves on the quality of service that we provide.
Covering 1200m2 in a newly developed international building, Forwards Language Academy is located in the business centre of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. Our students range from kindergarten to adult level to IELTS and classes run throughout the week. Distinctively western in design, the school features a foreign teacher's office, multi-purpose room, pc lab, conference room, club/cafe rest area with Wi-Fi, and is a short walk from KFC, not to mention a myriad of local choices including Chinese, Hui, and Mongolian cuisine. Hohhot's location makes it the ideal place to teach if you wish to experience the 'real' China, while staying within touching distance of Beijing.
Minimum candidate requirements:
1. You are a Native English speaker.
2. You are responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude.
3. Teaching experience and/or TEFL/TESOL certificate are an advantage.
4. You are focused on improving as a teacher, and improving students English.
5. Bachelors degree required for working visa.
1. 6000-10000 Monthly salary, including benefits, based on prior experience and performance, and teaching workload.
2. High-rise inner city apartment with kitchen, appliances and furniture.
3. Working visa.
4. Flight allowance.
5. Paid holiday.
6. Free internet access at school.
7. Structured Chinese lessons are provided to all our teachers.
8. Ongoing training and support.
1. Teaching a minimum of 22 hours/week.
2. Working at Forwards, teachers are at school for up to five days a week. This time is spent teaching, preparing lessons, evaluating new and existing students, participating in staff training, presentations, English corner, and having Chinese lessons. From time to time you will also be required to participate in Academy events and marketing activities.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.