ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Work for a Canadian Owned School in China! 10 Years in Operation
Date 2013-11-07 06:11:39 Location : Asia:China
Rockies English School is:
1. A Canadian owned school with managers who understand the needs of foreigners and who respect the integrity of contracts
2. A school that provides continuous training and support to teachers
3. A school with an opportunity for career development
4. A subsidiary of Rockies Education Management and Consultation Company (Canada) which operates ESL learning systems in schools, businesses and universities throughout China.
5.A reputable school founded since 2001
We provide for all teachers:
1. A solid curriculum that is specifically written for Chinese learners
2. A structured training program
3. School support in lesson planning and implementing classes
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
We require the teacher to meet the following requirements:
1. No criminal record and are eligible to work in China
2. You are responsible, motivated, can adapt to China, and have a positive attitude
3. Willing to accept and attend weekly training and planning sessions.
4. Between the ages of 24 and 45 years of age and in good health.
5. Have a university degree and a TEFL/TESOL certificate
6. Have two years teaching experience
7. Native English speaker and come from Canada, the USA, the UK and Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
(Under exceptional circumstances, you may still be considered for a position if you don’t meet all of the above requirements)
1. Teaching conditions vary depending on the location, but in general the following terms apply: Accident insurance: a number of paid national holidays: Visa: End of contract bonus / airfare stipend: Salary**: 9000-11000 RMB (**Salary varies depending on teaching experience, hours of work per week, and qualifications) Alternatively, teachers who prefer to be paid on an hourly basis as a part-time teacher may also contact the central office at email@example.com.
2. Teaching hours consist of classroom hours in our school and in other schools or businesses that we have contracts with, and will not exceed 25 hours per week. Please note that most, if not all classes are children's classes. The majority of our students range from 5-23 years of age.
3. Other work hours include planning, administration, training, and travel between schools if required, attendance in school activities and events, and any other hours associated with performing your duties as a professional teacher. These hours will not exceed 40 hours per week of combined teaching and other work hours.
4. Assistance with or paid accommodation (accommodation conditions vary across China and we give our teachers the option to choose the kind of accommodation arrangements they prefer at their own cost)
5. Free internet access at school/office and Chinese classes provided to teachers.