Work for a Canadian Owned School in China! 10 Years in Operation
Date 2013-11-07 06:11:39 Location : Asia:China
To cope with Rockies English School's expanding needs we are currently recruiting teachers for up-coming positions in cities throughout China. We are not an agent or intermediary for other organizations, and the locations that we recruit for are either directly owned or partnered schools that use the Rockies designated curriculum. We have recruited more than 500 teachers in the last 10 years and we are happy to provide teacher references to prospective teachers. Rockies English School is founded by Canadians and currently has a number of foreign managers within our foreign teacher support department. Our vision is to set the highest quality English training standards for our Chinese students. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative people who will contribute to raising educational standards in ESL learning for our schools and students.
Rockies English School is:
1. A Canadian owned school with managers who understand the needs of foreigners and who respect the integrity of contracts
2. A school that provides continuous training and support to teachers
3. A school with an opportunity for career development
4. A subsidiary of Rockies Education Management and Consultation Company (Canada) which operates ESL learning systems in schools, businesses and universities throughout China.
5.A reputable school founded since 2001
We provide for all teachers:
1. A solid curriculum that is specifically written for Chinese learners
2. A structured training program
3. School support in lesson planning and implementing classes
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
We require the teacher to meet the following requirements:
1. No criminal record and are eligible to work in China
2. You are responsible, motivated, can adapt to China, and have a positive attitude
3. Willing to accept and attend weekly training and planning sessions.
4. Between the ages of 24 and 45 years of age and in good health.
5. Have a university degree and a TEFL/TESOL certificate
6. Have two years teaching experience
7. Native English speaker and come from Canada, the USA, the UK and Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
(Under exceptional circumstances, you may still be considered for a position if you dont meet all of the above requirements)
1. Teaching conditions vary depending on the location, but in general the following terms apply: Accident insurance: a number of paid national holidays: Visa: End of contract bonus / airfare stipend: Salary**: 9000-11000 RMB (**Salary varies depending on teaching experience, hours of work per week, and qualifications) Alternatively, teachers who prefer to be paid on an hourly basis as a part-time teacher may also contact the central office at email@example.com.
2. Teaching hours consist of classroom hours in our school and in other schools or businesses that we have contracts with, and will not exceed 25 hours per week. Please note that most, if not all classes are children's classes. The majority of our students range from 5-23 years of age.
3. Other work hours include planning, administration, training, and travel between schools if required, attendance in school activities and events, and any other hours associated with performing your duties as a professional teacher. These hours will not exceed 40 hours per week of combined teaching and other work hours.
4. Assistance with or paid accommodation (accommodation conditions vary across China and we give our teachers the option to choose the kind of accommodation arrangements they prefer at their own cost)
5. Free internet access at school/office and Chinese classes provided to teachers.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.