ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
EFL Teachers in Vietnam
Date 2013-11-08 05:11:49 Location : Southeast Asia
As a member of International House World Organization, Apollo was the first foreign-run language centre in Vietnam. We began in 1994 and now operate 9 centres in four cities across Vietnam. As a fully fledged language centre, Apollo offers classes in General English, IELTS, TOEFL, Business English, Pronunciation, English for Young Learners, and English for Teenagers. We also offer in-house teacher training programs for our teachers, as well as public TKT courses for Vietnamese teachers.
• Teaching across a range of levels, ages, and courses
• Average teaching hours: normally scheduled at 17-22 hours per week . Classes run from 7:30am to 9:45pm Monday through Friday; 7:45 am to 8:15pm on Saturday and 7:45am to 6pm on Sunday. Split shifts are sometimes inevitable, though they are avoided where possible.
• Planning student-centered and participative lessons while following a designated syllabus
• Administering and marking mid- and end-of-level tests
• Writing student reports
• Conducting placement testing
• Participating in professional development activities, such as attendance at training sessions and peer and senior observations among other things
• Teaching off-site classes, as required
Essential requirements for all teaching positions
• Native English speaker
• CELTA / Trinity TESOL / IHC*
• BA or MA*
• Clean criminal record check ( with validity within 3 months )
• At least one years teaching experience with teaching Young Learners/ Kindy . IELTS and Business teaching experience preferred
• Adaptability, flexibility, and cultural sensitivity
*Original document necessary for work permit requirements; photocopies will not be accepted